1. Apartments Bratislava provides accommodation and lease of the apartments in Bratislava presented on their site www.apartmentsbratislava.com. Every reservation will be strictly subject to these Terms and Conditions.
2. “Order” means request for short terms or long term stay in one of our serviced apartments sent by “SEND REQUEST” form.
3. “Reservation Confirmation” sent to the bookers email is the only prove of confirmed order usually after deposit payment or guarantee by credit card.
1. You can make an enquiry about reserving a serviced apartment through our site www.apartmentsbratislava.com, by phone or by email and we’ll either confirm order or respond with some suitable suggestions that meet your requirements or if we’re unable to offer such suitable suggestions we’ll inform you accordingly.
2. By submitting this order you agree with our Terms and Conditions.
3. Please note that all serviced apartment suggestions that we provide in response to your Order are subject to availability. You also will receive the instructions of deposit payment or form for credit card guarantee. Only after that we will issue Reservation Confirmation to you.
4. In Reservation Confirmation amongst other things we confirm the dates of your stay, the charges to be paid by you, the relevant payment terms, check-in and check-out times, cancellation terms and property contact details. In the event that we’ve not been able to confirm your Order we will also notify you.
5. The outstanding balance is paid on the day of arrival at the time of handing over the keys. It must be paid in Euro cash or credit card if it is not agreed differently.
1. By booking the apartment online you are diverted to Booking.com reservation system which is implemented into www.apartmentsbratislava.com by official and secure way.
2. By booking the apartment using this channel you agree to Terms and Conditions published on Booking.com.
1. In rare cases apartments can become no longer available after a booking has been made. This might happen for various reasons from water damage to unscheduled building works. In this case we will attempt to upgrade and re-accommodate our guests in suitable accommodation of our own or our partners at a price equivalent to the original agreed. Customer has the right to refuse the alternative accommodation and in such a case all his/her payment will be returned by Apartments Bratislava with no delay.
2. Our company shall be not liable for any damage caused to anything located in the apartment. Apartments Bratislava cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to any belongings, or for injury sustained by the guest or members of their company during their stay at the apartment except to the extent that such injury or loss or damage to any belongings is caused by the default of Apartments Bratislava. We strongly recommend that guests make their own arrangements for travel and motor insurances to cover any such losses.
3. All our apartments are in residential buildings so from time to time ad hoc building works or scheduled maintenance may occur. It is out of our control and therefore we had no influence on it. No complaints or refunds will be for this reason accepted by Apartments Bratislava.
4. Whilst all reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that bookings are able to proceed, we reserve the right to relocate any booking to accommodation of similar size and standard in special cases, such as overbooking. In exceptional circumstances we may find it necessary to cancel your booking. If this occurs Apartments Bratislava will refund any amount of money the guest has paid which shall constitute a full and final settlement of any liability.
1. As a general guideline the check-in time is from 2.00 pm till 11.00 pm. Representative of Apartments Bratislava will greet you at the address of apartment at agreed time. There is a surcharge of 10 € for check in at 9 pm or later.
2. Apartments Bratislava reserves the right to cancel the reservation if customer no shows until 8.00 am next morning after originally booked arrival date.
3. Check-out time is until 11.00 am and must be pre-agreed minimum 48 hours in advance in written. Representative of Apartments Bratislava will come to collect keays and to check the apartment. There is fee for check out at 6 am or earlier in amount of 10 €.
4. Check out after 11.00 am is possible upon request and charges apply depending on requested time of departure. After 6.00 pm full amount of next night fee applies.
1. Apartments Bratislava reserves the right to charge a security deposit of 100 € upon check-in. The payment will be used to cover incidental items including, but not limited to, breakages, damage to property, additional cleaning costs due to the apartment being left in an unacceptable state, excessive electricity usage, and breaches to regulations such as smoking in the rooms or causing disturbance of other guests enjoyment of the property. Security Deposits may also be used in the event of unauthorized extra guests using the room and facilities
2. If disturbance to other guests has occurred or any damage to the property, the cost to Apartments Bratislava will be retained from the Security Deposit, and only the balance returned to the Guest. Any costs in excess of this amount of Security Deposit will be invoiced to guest and payable in full without delay. The Security Deposit will also be used to cover any additional costs of cleaning if the property is left dirty or if vacated later than the stated time on the day of departure.
3. In case of loss of the keys penalty in amount of 100 € is charged as an compensation for new lock exchange and keys sets production.
4. All apartments are non-smoking. In case of braking this rule penalty of 100 € may apply.
5. Customers are not permitted to allow pets (or any other animals) into the serviced apartments without our prior written approval and charges may apply.
6. The maximum occupancy of the apartment must be the same as in booking and shall not be exceeded. It is forbidden to invite other people than those registered. In case of additional person will be present at the apartment charge of 15 € per night will be charged as well as penalty for breaking the rules in amount of 50 €.
7. No food nor drinks are not provided as part of our services
8. All of our properties are strictly non-smoking. Smoking as well as use of open flame is not allowed in any part of the accommodation, including balconies.
1. Prices in our pricelist are per apartment but for max 2 persons at the apartment. Additional person on convertible sofa is charged 15 € surcharge per night.
2. Kids until 3 years using no additional bed are free of charge using the existing bed linen and towels.
3. Our rates are final including all taxes, electricity, gas and water consumption and also final cleaning (and weekly maid service). There are no extra costs. We will not surprise you adding taxes and fees at the end of the booking procedure. There is no reservation or service fee if you book with us
4. One night stay is subject to 20 € surcharge
5. All fixed rates are for stays until 14 nights. Longer stays are quoted on request using special prices.
6. We offer clean towels and bed linens, all detergent liquids and very basic toiletries.
7. Baby cot is available upon request at an additional charge may apply.
1. In case of reservation is changed or canceled more than 30 days prior to the arrival (in same rates 14 days) no fee is charged.
2. In case of reservation is changed or cancelled 30 days (14 days) or less prior to your arrival it is subject of fee depending on Rate booked.
3. Some rates especially in certain season like Christmas are Non- refundable.
4. You will see the exact cancellation policy at the time of booking.
5. In case of cancelation during the stay:
a. For stay up to 14 nights, any cancellation is subject of penalty in amount of whole remaining booking.
b. For stay over 14 nights, in the event of written notice lease of the apartment shall end upon expiry of the period of the notice as follows:
– with 30 days’ notice period there is no additional fee charged
– with 20 days’ notice period there is 250 € fee or charge for cancelled nights whichever is lower
– with 10 days’ notice period there is 500 € fee or charge for cancelled nights whichever is lower
– with less than 10 days’ notice period there is 750 € fee or charge for cancelled nights whichever is lower.
1. During high season dates (such as New Year’s Eve or Christmas or in case of special event in Bratislava region), we reserves the right to apply special prices different form our standard price list. Those prices are always communicated in order before reservation is confirmed. Clients are asked for a non-refundable deposit to be paid in advance.
2. All of our properties are strictly non-smoking. Smoking as well as use of open flame is not allowed in any part of the accommodation, including balconies.
3. All our apartments are in residential buildings so our company follows strict no-party policy and requires its guests to respect the night silent hours after 10.00 pm. Do not disturb your neighbors as they would be in the right to call the police. In case of serious complaint from neighbors you may be asked to leave with immediate termination of accommodation with no compensation. Apartments can be used solely for appropriate, legal, personal use.
4. Client acknowledges and agrees that in case of a serious breach of the conditions of use of the apartment (e.g. damage to equipment, usage by other people and violation of “night hours” etc.) he can be immediately evicted from the apartment without compensation. Apartments Bratislava reserves the right to refuse to provide an accommodation if on arrival the guest is under the influence of alcohol or drugs, is unsuitably dressed or is behaving in a threatening, abusive or otherwise unacceptable manner.
5. Apartments Bratislava reserves the right to enter the apartment at any reasonable time for reasonable cause. This includes the undertaking of unforeseen repairs, scheduled maintenance or any annual external re-decorations for which access to the apartment may be required.
Any rights and obligations not stipulated by this Agreement shall be governed by the Slowas Law provision of Act No. 98/2014 Coll. on Short-Term Lease of the Apartment and Act No. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code, as amended