Personal data means any information relating to you which allows us to identify you, such as your name, contact details, booking reference number, payment details and information about your access to our website.
We may collect personal data from you when you book with us (either directly or indirectly through our trusted third party partners), stay with us or use our website and other websites accessible through our website or when you contact us. Specifically, we may collect the following categories of information: name, home address, gender, e-mail address, telephone number, passport or other recognized personal ID card numbers and details, credit/debit card or other payment details; information about your use of our website, the communications you exchange with us or direct to us via letters, emails, chat service, calls, and social media, location, including real-time geographic location of your computer or device.
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your personal data, and to protect it against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Primarily, we will process your personal information for the purpose of providing the ordered services.
We do not share your personal data with companies, organizations, or individuals except:
• To meet legal requirements, including complying with court orders and other appropriate legal mechanisms
• To provide information to representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements
• To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding
• To respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements
• For other purposes to carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes about which we will notify you.
We use tracking software to monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the websites. This software does not enable us to capture any personal information.